How do I access the virtual platform?
All meeting activities will take place via the eventScribe interface. Here is how you can access it via computer, phone or tablet. You will need to log in using the same email and password you used to register for the meeting.
How do I navigate the virtual platform?
Here is a quick, 10-minute video with tips to navigate the virtual platform.
What time zone are the presentations listed in?
All times listed are in U.S. Eastern Time (Atlanta). You can use this website to convert times to your local time zone.
How do I add sessions to my calendar?
In the virtual meeting platform:
- Choose your sessions: You can “favorite” a session by clicking the star on the presentation pop-up.
- Check your schedule: Sessions you "favorite" will show up on the "My Schedule" page.
- Add it to your caledar: Export sessions to your calendar from the “My Schedule” page.
What is being recorded?
All educational content will be recorded unless otherwise noted on the presentation pop-up in the virtual platform. Networking sessions will not be recorded.
When will recordings become available?
Your registration includes access to all session recordings (excluding PMIs, which require an additional fee) with CE/CME (if you purchase it). Recordings will be available after the conference.
Here is more information about recordings for each session type:
- We are working to make keynote sessions available as soon as possible. Please note this may take several days.
- All other session types (including invited sessions, workshops, panels, symposia, case study presentations and multi-media presentations) will be available after the conference.
- Flash Talks are prerecorded, so they will be available after each scheduled Flash Talk session is over.
- Networking events are not being recorded.
You will have access to all recordings for one year, until November 2021.
How do I receive CME/CE credits?
See the continuing education page for instructions on claiming CME/CE credits.
How do I access Flash Talks?
Flash talks are prerecorded. In the virtual platform, click on the Audio + Slides button in the session pop-up to watch the recording.