Hotel and Travel
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
265 Peachtree Center Ave
Atlanta, GA 20202 USA
Toll Free Reservations: +1 888-236-2427
General Guest Phone: +1 404-521-0000
Book your room now
ISTSS has negotiated a special rate of $249 per night, single or double occupancy. Rooms and rates are based on availability and subject to state and local fees/taxes. The deadline to reserve a room at the ISTSS rate is Monday, October 17.
Make your reservation today! Click here to make your reservation online. To make your reservation by phone, call 1-888-236-2427 and request the ISTSS rate.
All reservations require a guarantee with by credit card. Your credit card will not be charged prior to arrival. Cancellations should be made at least 24-hours prior to arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee. Hotel check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out is 11:00 a.m.
Valet only parking is available at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis for $55 USD per night.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer discounted* airfares for ISTSS 2022 attendees traveling to Atlanta, Georgia.
Please note the following:
To take advantage of these travel discounts for flights to and from Atlanta, Georgia:
- The code is the for domestic and international flights.
- *Not all fares are eligible for a discount; fare rules determine eligibility.
- *Discounts vary depending on the class of ticket purchased and apply to round-trip travel only.
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons, or promotional offers.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® Reservations at +1-800-328-1111.
- Visit the https://www.delta.com/
- Enter your departure and destination cities, travel dates, then click the Advanced Search link.
- Enter meeting code NMV8G and click search.
Airport Transportation Information
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is about 12 miles from the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. For details on a variety of transportation options please click here
Weather and Meeting Attire
Atlanta has an average high temperature of Mid 70’s° F (24°C) in November, with an average low temperature in the low 60’s° F (15° C). Attire for the conference is business casual. Because meeting room temperatures sometimes fluctuate, attendees may wish to bring a sweater or jacket.
Visa requirements vary based on national origin, current residence, previous travel and passport eligibility. It is your responsibility to secure any required visas, and travel documents.
- The U.S. Department of State is the most trusted source for up-to-date information on visa and passport questions.
- The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables most citizens or nationals of participating countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without first obtaining a visa, when they meet certain requirements.
- The Visa Wizard is a tool to help travelers understand what type of visa they may need.
How Do I Apply?
We recommend that you complete your application for a visa as soon as possible. The approval process can take several weeks and may require an interview. Contact the U.S. Embassy or consulate in your country for specific application procedures and estimated wait times for interview appointments.
For information on all the fun things Atlanta has to offer, please visit Discover Atlanta.