Outstanding Service Award
The Award for Outstanding service to ISTSS is designed to recognize a member of ISTSS who has made a significant and sustained contribution to ISTSS that has enhanced the Society and helped it achieve its goals. Nominees for the award must be current members of ISTSS who are nominated by ISTSS members.
Submit Your Nomination
Nominations will be judged against the following criteria:
- Significant contribution to ISTSS that has enhanced the society and helped it achieve its goals
- Sustained contribution to ISTSS that has enhanced the society and helped it achieve its goals
Nominees must be current members of ISTSS who are nominated by current members of ISTSS.
The awardee will receive:
- Complimentary registration to the ISTSS Annual Meeting (excludes Pre-Meeting Institutes)
- A plaque presented at the Annual Meeting
- An announcement will appear in the ISTSS newsletter Stresspoints and be posted to the ISTSS website.
- A statement addressing the award criteria (up to 500 words)
- A two-page CV (minimum 10 point font)
Upload your nomination for the award in one PDF document. Please adhere to the following naming convention when uploading your document: First Name_Last Name_2023_Outstanding_Service Award (please use the first and last name of the nominee).
Nominations submitted after the deadline of May 15, 2023, 11.59pm US Eastern Time, incomplete nominations or nominations that do not adhere to submission requirements (word and page limits) will not be considered.
Past Outstanding Service Award Winners
2022 Rick Koepke
2021 Nancy Kassam-Adams, PhD
2020 Dean Gaines Kilpatrick, PhD
2019 Professor Jonathan I. Bisson
2018 Danny Kaloupek, PhD