ISTSS extends Corresponding Membership to individuals that reside in an African Country, China, Hong Kong, India, Macau/Macao, Puerto Rico and Taiwan.
ISTSS Corresponding Membership is extended to individuals that pay ISTSS affiliate society dues (ACET, ALFEST, ASTSS, CPA TSS, DeGPT, ESTSS, JSTSS and SAPsi).
Corresponding Members enjoy some of the great ISTSS membership benefits including:
- Access to the Membership Directory on ISTSS website
- Broadcast email announcements and reminders
- StressPoints eNewsletter
- Ability to participate as a member of Committees and Special Interest Groups
- Opportunity to nominate yourself or others for ISTSS grants and awards
- Opportunity to receive ISTSS grants and awards
- Opportunity to submit names of ISTSS Regular Members for consideration by the Nominations Committee to stand for election to the Board of Directors
Spread the Word
Help ISTSS promote this opportunity. Forward this flyer or direct colleagues or organizations that have affiliations in African countries, and could benefit from this program, to the ISTSS website.
Looking for More?
ISTSS offers additional membership options at a discount for underdeveloped countries. As an ISTSS Regular Member (regular, early career or student) of ISTSS, you have exclusive access to a number of resources including:
- Listing in ISTSS Clinician Directory
- Treatment Materials
- Assessment Measures
- Discounted rates for continuing education courses and materials, including webinars and expert trainings
- Discounted rates to the ISTSS Annual Meeting
- Access to the bi-monthly Journal of Traumatic Stress
- Access to the Members Only section of the ISTSS website
- Discounts on selected publications from Taylor and Francis