Friday Fast Facts
Fast Facts About Medical Trauma
ISTSS Friday Fast Facts is a new initiative being piloted by the ISTSS Education Production Committee. Our goal is to create content on a new topic each month, releasing small-bite learning products each Friday including:
- First Friday: A brief video introduction to the topic of the month
- Second and third Fridays: Fact sheets and/or research briefs on the topic of the month
- Fourth Friday: A podcast episode on the topic of the month
All content for the month is led by a “topic leader” who collaborates with the Education Production Committee and ISTSS staff to prepare the above product set.
Our pilot topics for release in 2020 will include:
- Medical trauma
- Substance use and traumatic stress
- Early intervention and assessment
The Education Production Committee strives to represent the ideas of our entire ISTSS membership by elevating voices that may typically be underrepresented. This includes collaborating with ISTSS members from diverse backgrounds across career stages, disciplines and nationalities.
If you would like to propose a topic or are interested in helping create a topic set, please email Education Production Committee Chair Melissa Zielinski.