How to Access Your New ISTSS Profile
ISTSS has recently completed an upgrade to a new association management system and member database. You will enjoy an easier-to-use system to renew your membership, register for events, and make purchases from ISTSS.
For security purposes, you will need to create a new password for your ISTSS account.
As of July 22, 2021, your old password will no longer work in the new system.
To Create a New Password
- Navigate to https://portal.istss.org.
- Click “set up account”
- Note: the “forgot password” functionality will not work until you’ve created a password in the new system. You must first set up your account.
- Enter the email address associated with your account. (Most likely, it’s the email address where you receive emails from ISTSS.)
- Select a password for your account and click “Continue.”
- You will be sent an email and asked to verify your email address by clicking the link in the email. This ensures you have provided a valid email address.
- Now, you can log in with your new password and set up your account.