> How to Access the Virtual Meeting
How to Access the Virtual Meeting
All meeting activities will take place on our virtual meeting plaform, which you can access via computer, phone or tablet using the individualized login information provided via email. You can also log in by entering the same email you used to register for the meeting and clicking the "Forgot Password?" button.
Access the Virtual Platform
If you have trouble accessing the virtual platform, please contact [email protected].
Build Your Schedule
Browse the full schedule and plan out your personal meeting experience.
- Choose your sessions: You can “favorite” a session by clicking the star next to it in the schedule .
- Check your plan: Sessions you "favorite" will show up on the "My Plan" page (located under "My Experience" in the left-hand navigation).
- Add it to your caledar: Export sessions to your calendar on the “My Plan” page.
Browse the Poster Wall
View hundreds of posters in the Poster Wall!
- Filter by track or Special Interest Group Endorsement using the dropdown options at the top of the page.
- Search for keywords, titles or presenter names using the search bar at the top right corner.
- Favorite and Like posters by clicking on the poster and choosing the star or thumbs-up icon, respectively. Posters that you favorite will show up under the posters tab of the My Plan page.
- Ask a question by clicking on a poster and using the Q&A button at the bottom of the poster pop-up.
Chat Between Sessions at Our Virtual "Water Cooler"
The ISTSS Annual Meeting Water Cooler is a virtual "room" where you can chat with other attendees who've entered the virtual space. To get started:
- Your browser may ask to allow access to your microphone and camera in order to enable voice and video chat functionality. Once you enter the "room," you can toggle your microphone and camera on and off at any time using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- Optional: Upload an image of yourself as your personal avatar.
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear to other attendees.
Once you enter Water Cooler, drag your icon around to enter conversations, or "circles," with other attendees in the room. You can also chat with your current circle, individual attendees or everyone in the room using the chat icon on the right.
Questions? Contact [email protected] or 1-847-686-2234.