Hotel and Travel
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
404 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, California, 90071 USA
Toll Free Reservations: +1-213-624-1000
Book Your Room Now
ISTSS has negotiated a discounted rate of $219 USD for single or double occupancy. The negotiated government rate is $182 (ID required). Rooms and rates are based on availability and subject to state and local fees/taxes. Note the deadline date for hotel reservations is October 9, 2023, subject to availability. Hotel reservations made after that date cannot be guaranteed at the lower ISTSS room rate.
A credit card guarantee is required to hold your reservation. The hotel will charge the equivalent of one night’s room and tax if cancellation notice is not provided to the hotel 48 hours prior to the day of arrival. Hotel check-in is 4:00 p.m. and check-out is Noon.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer discounted* airfares for ISTSS 2023 attendees traveling to Los Angeles, California. Please note the following:
To take advantage of these travel discounts for flights to and from Los Angeles, California:
- The code is for domestic and international flights.
- *Not all fares are eligible for a discount; fare rules determine eligibility.
- *Discounts vary depending on the class of ticket purchased and apply to round-trip travel only.
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons, or promotional offers.
- Visit the Delta website
- Enter your departure and destination cities, travel dates, then click the Advanced Search link.
- Enter meeting code NMV8G and click search.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® Reservations at +1-800-328-1111.
Airport Transportation Information
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is about 18 miles (29 kilometers) from the The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites.
LAX-it is the new way that guests arriving at LAX will connect to their taxi, Lyft, Opoli, and Uber rides when leaving the airport.
You can walk to LAX-it to connect with your ride or take a free shuttle. Terminals 1 and 7 are closest and are a 3 to 8 minute walk; the farthest terminals, T4 and T5 are about a 19 minute walk. The LAX-it area is located right next to Terminal 1. Free shuttles with wifi arrive at the LAX-it Stops on the first level outside of baggage claim.
Passengers who would like to take the free LAX-it shuttle bus should wait at the GREEN LAX-it sign on the Lower/Arrivals Level in front of each terminal.
Due to social distancing orders, luggage assistance is not currently available.*
People with disabilities can follow these easy steps to get to the LAX-it lot:
- When you exit the terminal, look for the green shuttle bus that says LAX-it on the side.
- If you need assistance, you may ask the shuttle bus driver for help.
* For persons with disabilities, shuttle bus drivers may help with luggage or assist the passenger in getting on or off the shuttle.
- If you will need assistance at LAX-it, please let your driver know when you board the bus, so they can call ahead.
For more information about LAX-It lot adjacent to Terminal One, go to the LAX website and click on the LAX-it & Shuttle page from the left-hand navigation.
Traveling from outside the United States?
Find VISA Information Here
Los Angeles Attractions
Learn about all the fun things Los Angeles has to offer.